Tampines Arts Troupe is a non-profit Registered Society and Charity. As required, we must have a Management Committee and membership in order to perform the function of the Troupe’s objectives.
As such, we invite all students to join in as members of the Troupe.
Our Troupe’s Objectives are:
– Preserve and promote Chinese cultural dance, Ballet and Ethnic dance through various dance techniques.
– Organize and participate in cultural performance
– Organize courses, workshops, seminars on song and dance and related arts activities.
Membership of the Troupe is from 1st – 31st December of every year. Membership fee is $15 per year and is to be collected from January onwards. Membership for the performing class is compulsory.
Benefits of Membership:
- Exposure to learn dances from Professional Dance Choreographers of the Troupe.
- Exposure to learn dances from Invited Special Guest Choreographers.
- Eligible to participate in major-scale concerts in the Dance Theatre.
- Opportunities to perform in various invited events
- Other special subsidies given.
We are a reputable Troupe with performing standard. Due to our years of remarkable performance, we have been invited to be a Resident Group of Tampines East Community Club.
Please submit $15 to your Teacher-in-Charge. We will collect and issue Official Receipt to you.
Tampines Arts Troupe
会员期是每年的1月1日至12月31日。 会员费是每年$15.00 , 收费期是从每年1月算起。 表演班的学员必须都是本团会员。
请把 $15的会员费交给负责老师。 我们将会开收据给您。